How to Purchase?
- Year-Round Best of Fest Single Tickets: sjcc.org
- Festival Single Tickets: Search website film and event pages and click on the "buy now" button on each page to purchase.
- View all films | View all events
Pass purchases below (click to go down).
- Ticket Hotline:
- 206.324.9996 to reach the ticket hotline during regular business hours.
- 206.388.0832 to reach Stroum JCC Festival Office.
- In Person:
- Year-Round Box Office: Walkups welcome at all Best of Fest venues. Box office opens 30 minutes prior to screenings (check venue locations). No walkups at the Stroum JCC.
- Festival Box Office: Walkups welcome at SIFF Film Center Offices, SIFF Cinema at the Uptown (check hours of operation). Box office opens 30 minutes prior to screenings (check venues and show times). No walkups at the Stroum JCC.
All film screenings and ticketed special events (including Tom Douglas Launch Party, Opening/Closing Night Films, Centerpieces and Matzoh Momma Sunday Brunch & Film). Excludes VIP sponsor events and gift bags
$250 | $225
All film screenings, including Opening/Closing Night Films, Centerpieces and Matzoh Momma Sunday Brunch & Film. Excludes Tom Douglas Launch Party, VIP sponsor events and gift bags. Tickets to Tom Douglas can be purchased separately.
|$200 | $180
Hit "buy now" and scroll down
|FLEX Pass - 8 Film Punch & Brunch:
Eight (8) general admission films & one (1) admission to Matzoh Momma Sunday Brunch. Bring friends with this pass. Excludes Opening and Closing Night Films and Tom Douglas Launch Party. Tickets to these events can be purchased separately.
Hit "buy now" and scroll down
Box Office Policies
- Discount Pricing (ID required): Youth under 13, students, seniors 65+, JCC members, SIFF members (SIFF Uptown only), groups 12+ (phone orders and general admission only).
- Online/phone processing fees: $1.25 per item (max $5 total per order)
- No fees for presale or day-of-show walk-ups
- Online presales end approximately one hour prior to screening time
- Online presales are will-call or print-at-home only
- Presold tickets can be picked up in advance at SIFF Film Center or Uptown Theatre (check box office times) or at our Festival Venue Box Office, open 30 minutes prior to screenings.
- Discount tickets (youth/student/senior/JCC members) require ID at will-call pickup
- Vouchers (6-pack, sponsor benefits and volunteer rewards) must be exchanged online or at the Box Office for a film ticket. To ensure film selections and entry, we recommend redeeming in advance; otherwise, you will need to wait in line with other ticket purchasers and are not guaranteed seating.
- Vouchers/tickets cannot be combined for higher-price or special events.
- Pass and ticket-holder seating is guaranteed until 10 minutes prior to screening.
- All passes, except the Flex Pass, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Pass holder seating reserved until 15 minutes prior to screening.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
Thank you for supporting the Seattle Jewish Film Festival!