How to Purchase?
- Online: Print-at-home, mobile ticketing or will-call
- Single Tickets: View Pricing | Browse Films | Special Events
- Passe/Packages: View Pricing (scroll down)
- SJFF Box Office: Regular business hours
- Ticket Hotline: 206.388.0833
- In Person:
- Before the Festival: to come
- During the Festival: The SJFF box office opens 30 minutes prior to each screening (check venue locations).
BOX OFFICE POLICIES (will be updated)
- *Discount Pricing is limited to SJCC members*, youth under 13, students w/ID, seniors 65+ and groups of 12+ (phone orders for general admission films only - no online or special event group rate). SIFF members receive discount pricing at SIFF Uptown screenings only. *SJCC Members: Call 206.388.0832 to get discount code.
- All purchases are are non-refundable and not exchangeable.
- Online/phone processing fees: $1.25 per item (max $5 total per order)
- No fees for presale or day-of-show walk-ups
- Online presales end approximately one hour prior to show time
- Online presales:
- will-call or print-at-home only
- can be picked up in advance at SIFF Film Center or Uptown Theatre (check box office times) or at our Festival Venue Box Office, open 30 minutes prior to screenings.
- Comp Ticket and Volunteer Vouchers:
- Are good for General Admission films only
- They must be exchanged online (enter code) or at our Box Office for a film ticket.
- To guarantee film selections and seating, redeeming in advance is recommended.
- They have no face value and cannot be sold or combined for higher-price or special events.
- Pass holder seating reserved until 15 minutes prior to screening. Pass holders get in first!
- Senior screening attendance is for seniors age 65+, their family members and caregivers and FREE for pass holders ONLY (just flash your pass). One person per pass please. The festival has a history of ensuring that low-income seniors can attend at SJCC. RSVP recommended.
Thank you for supporting SJFF!
Closing Night Film & Reception